Friday, January 4, 2013

Black Leg Warmers are complete




I completed the black legwarmers last night, stayed up late to finish Legwarmer #2. I had these earmarked as my 'winter break project' because I wanted to finish them in time for the beginning of the winter session.

I've been wearing them all day and they're great! I spent too many hours last year searching stores for black legwarmers that look exactly like these. Easier just to knit them up myself! I can't wait to start the orange ones, which are next on my list.

The pattern is 'Classic Leg Warmers - Worsted Version' from Kate Atherley's book 'Knit Accessories'. The yarn is Berroco Vintage 'Cast Iron' (I really loved working with this yarn!). You can find the project is on my Ravelry: Black Leg Warmers.

Festive Red Sock #1 is nearly finished too. I have four rows left before the Kitchener stitch. I don't know how to do the Kitchener (doesn't is sound like a dance?) *yet*. But I just reviewed a YouTube video and it doesn't look that hard.

Dare I say, it even looks kinda fun? ;-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment